FUE Hair Transplant Costs in Turkey
Table of Contents
- 1 How Much Does a Hair Transplant Cost in Turkey vs USA?
- 1.1 FUE Hair Transplant Costs in Turkey
- 1.2 FUE Hair Transplant Costs in the USA
- 1.3 Hair Transplant Turkey vs USA
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 2 Contact Us
Best FUE Clinics in Turkey (Our Recommendations)
Advanced Hair Clinics Turkey
Advanced Hair Clinics has been operating in many countries such as Turkey. It is founded by one of the world’s leading experts in hair transplantation and a highly trained microsurgeon, Dr. Anastasios Vekris MD. To know more about Advanced Hair Clinics, you may visit their website at https://www.advancedhairclinics.gr.
FUE Results Turkey (Before and After Photos)
Bad Hair Transplants in Turkey
- Unqualified doctors. Hair transplants are perfected through practice over time. In Turkey, there are a lot of hair transplant clinics who advertise about expert surgeons even if they really aren’t.
- Lack of post-operative care. There are clinics who provide insufficient aftercare for patients. Post-operative care is as important as the actual procedure itself. The success of hair transplant also relies on how doctors educate their patients on how to take care of their new hair until it’s healed.
- Dishonest hair transplant clinics. Same as unqualified doctors, there are clinics which lie about their expertise on hair transplantation.
- Failure to determine the right hair transplant procedure. Consulting an inexperienced doctor or physician might be a cause of hair transplant failure. They might only know one procedure which isn’t suitable for the hair loss type.
- Misdiagnosis of cause of hair loss. What a person might be experiencing is a temporary hair loss due to stress or hormonal imbalance. Getting a hair transplant might just be a waste of time and money and might even leave a person in worse condition.
- Improper way of handling hair grafts. Hair transplants should result in natural-looking hair. However, there are doctors who don’t consider the way hair grafts are positioned, resulting in hair looking awkward when it grows.
Before getting a hair transplant in Turkey, one should always choose legitimate clinics with doctors who have been practicing for many years. It is better to call or message the clinic first to inquire before making a decision.
The Best Hair Transplant Doctors In Turkey - Consultation
FUE Hair Transplant Costs in the USA
Best FUE Clinics in the USA (Our Recommendations)
Bosley has many clinics scattered throughout USA. To know more about them and their services, you may visit their website at https://www.bosley.com.
Maxim Hair Restoration
- FUT or Follicular Unit Transplantation
- FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction
- Facial Hair Restoration
- PRP or Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy
- SMP or Scalp Micropigmentation
Know more about Maxim Hair Restoration at https://www.maximhairrestoration.com.
FUE Results in the USA (Before and After Photos)
Bad Hair Transplants in the USA
Hair Transplant Turkey vs USA
- The type of hair transplant procedure
- The surgeon doing the procedure
- The cost of hair transplant
- Your available time after the procedure for post-op care
- The reason why you are getting a hair transplant
No matter where you decide to get a hair transplant, it is better to think clearly about it first before jumping head on. While this is a great solution for males and females who are experiencing hair loss, it is best to choose a reputable and highly regarded hair transplant clinic to do the job. This is to ensure the safety of the patient and that no severe complications or side effects would happen unlike if it is done by an inexperienced surgeon or doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is FUE Hair Transplant?
Are hair transplants worth it?
Is hair transplant permanent?
How successful is a hair transplant?
Is it safe to get a hair transplant in Turkey?
Is there any side effect of hair transplant?
- Swelling of the scalp
- Temporary thinning or loss of transplanted hair
- Numbness on treated areas of the scalp
These are normal side effects of hair transplants and would clear up after a few days. If things don’t look better, a surgeon will always help you through with it.
Can you have a hair transplant if you are completely bald?
How long does it take for hair to grow after a hair transplant?
How much is hair transplant surgery?
Location. Different areas have different costs of living
- The type of procedure. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) or Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) have different costs.
- The amount of hair being removed. Hair transplantation in smaller areas of the scalp generally cost less than doing the entire scalp.
- The surgeon. An established surgeon in the field of hair transplant charges a lot higher than those who are not.
- Travel costs. Clinics who have hair transplant surgery might be far away from the place you live in.
How much does FUE cost?
How much do hair plugs cost?
Hair plugs are definitely much cheaper to avail than the modern hair transplant. However, it is highly recommended for those who want to undergo a hair transplant to choose the newer and more advanced techniques such as FUE.